7sky Technology Network Security solutions protects against known and unknown advanced attacks with strategic approach, conventional intrusion prevention system (IPS) and intelligence-driven detection. this permits faster detection, more accurate alerts and reduced noise. Identifying threats with traditional security solutions can’t allows you to specialise in alerts that pose a real threat and reduce the operational cost of false positives.
Security professionals know that indiscriminate detection and prevention isn't good enough; organizations got to be ready to quickly answer and share information about attacks to stop serious data loss. And with the add-on Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Intercept appliance, you'll increase your visibility into SSL traffic to detect and block encrypted attacks.
- It means the content of a message when transmitted across a network must remain confidential, i.e. only the intended receiver and nobody else should be ready to read the message.
- The users; therefore, want to encrypt the message they send in order that an eavesdropper on the network won't be ready to read the contents of the message.
- It means the info must reach the destination with none adulteration i.e. exactly because it was sent.
- There must be no changes during transmission, neither accidentally nor maliciously.
- Integrity of a message is ensured by attaching a checksum to the message.
- The algorithm for generating the checksum ensures that an intruder cannot alter the checksum or the message.
- In message authentication the receiver needs to be .sure of the sender's identity i.e. the receiver has to make sure that the actual sender is the same as claimed to be.
- Non-repudiation means a sender must not be ready to deny sending a message that it actually sent.
- The burden of proof falls on the receiver.
- Non-reproduction isn't only in respect of the ownership of the message; the receiver must prove that the contents of the message also are an equivalent because the sender sent.
- Non-repudiation is achieved by authentication and integrity mechanisms.